- Outsourcing & Project Management
- Biologics & Biotherapeutics
- Virtual Bioincubator
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Integrated Drug Discovery
- Drug Safety Management
- Regulatory Support
- Translational R & D
- Other Support Services
- Therapeutic Areas
TRN can provide statistical expertise in the design and analysis of drug discovery projects. We have experienced, professional, statisticians who are used to working with scientists to achieve useable results with real data. We have experience in gene expression data, in vitro and in vivo pharmacology, and drug safety. We can provide practical solutions in all these areas through the effective application of statistical techniques.
Services range from input into the planning of experiments, to enabling effective quality control, to identifying and implementing appropriate statistical methods for analysing experimental data and reporting the results. We can also provide extensive training and support for drug discovery scientists.
Examples of services provided include
- Sample size calculations for in vitro and in vivo experiments
- Assay development and optimization using efficient DoE techniques.
- Dose response analysis and EC50/IC50 determination.
- Developing QC charts for process/assays control.
- Analysis of gene expression data.
- Analysis of designed experiments.
- Programming statistical software (with particular expertise in R/Bioconductor programming).
- Enabling implementation of the 3R’s with input into design, sample size calculations and analyses.
- Training your scientists in statistical thinking and methods.
Examples of training we can provide
- Introductory statistics.
- Experimental design and analysis.
- Assay development.
- Design and analysis of dose response studies (including competitive antagonism and enzyme inhibition).
We understand that our clients’ needs vary and so our statistical support may take the form of advice or consultation; analysing your data; researching/developing techniques for a particular application or writing statistical programs for you to perform your own data analysis.
See also – Decision support
Meet the statistics and decision support team